Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adissapointment

adissapointment New Member

i have got my self in a situation where i think killing myself is the only way out, ill explain bit please dont judge me i know what a waste of space i am already.

i suffer from paranoid schizophrenia not so much paranoid but thas what i have been diagnoised with, i used to listen to alot of music to help me sleep. i would get the money monthly from my benefits (uk), i stopped using the music and started spending the money to fund a game i was starting online, i havet told my mum about this its a bit sad im 25 but i enjoy the game, i then got my self in a real situation as i spent money i didt have buy selling things on ebay, things i havet actually got i started selling things and then selling more to cover the previous amounts and just wnet in circles, now to sum up what a total scum bag i am im going to owe around £1000, i havet got this money, im a frequent self harmer but this hast helped as this situation wont go away, i cannont tell me mum as she will go so mad i would possibly be thrown out of my house, im dreading waking up each day now as i know im going to be exposed sooner or later, im feeling so bad but i cant stop it, theres a bridge near me im thinking of going up there tomorrow and just ending it, it would be a cowards way out but i cannont see a way out of this, i have 0 real friends i can talk to about this, i dont know what to do at all so suicide seems the only option.

this is no doubt the most pathetic post ull read on this forum sorry but i had to get it out some where, feel free to tell me what a waste of space i am.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think as any addict will tell you you need to get help okay your addiction to gaming is serious You owe money so you will need to sell something you own of yours to get it to pay back to people you stole from. Better you tell you mom before she finds out from someone else Killing yourself over something that can be fixed is not a good answer hun It may take awhile but you will be able to pay it back get HELP NOW okay sell your computer whatever to make money to pay back and ask your mom to get you help you need to stop this behavior.

3. adissapointment

adissapointment New Member

i cant tell her, i have screwed up before but not like this, its the only way out now

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun as a parent i would want you to reach out for help okay she may be mad at first okay but she will give you some ideas how to get yourself out of the trouble you are in. hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.