hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by almost.hilaryous, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. almost.hilaryous

almost.hilaryous New Member

well, i'm new here. i've been going through a lot lately and i just feel the need to vent and communicate with others who are in a similar situation. i'm just tired of getting suicidal every time i get upset... it's such a long story that i don't think i'm ready to share quite yet, but i figured i might as well introduce myself!

so hello. feel free to talk to me about anything whenever (i'm pretty open in one-on-one situations, it's the public thing that makes me a touch hesistant, i'm sure most of you understand). i look forward to meeting at least some of you.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Hilary (is it OK to call you that?) Welcome to SF - you are very good company with lots of like-minded people who are here to help each other. The Chat rooms are gr8 for talks 1 on 1 (you can get private rooms I think, not that I would know how to do that, still fairly new). Know what it is like to have too much pressure on, with too little resources to meet it....... "When the river runs dry, the rocks show through".......... We'll try to find ways of getting the river flowing with a strong current again :) PM any time

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to SF! Glad to have you here. I hope you can find the support you're looking for here. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.