Hey :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shrink, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrink

Shrink New Member

Hi everyone.

I'm Lauren. I'm 23 and from the Midlands in the UK.

I have been depressed since 15. Struggled with Anorexia aged 15-20, now struggle with EDNOS. I have recently been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I also suffer with mild OCD and Anxiety. I self harm and am currently frequently suicidal.

After battling with the NHS since the age of 16, nearly getting sectioned last November and 2 overdoses (Sept '11 & Jan '12) I got referred to a Psychologist. I've seen her twice now and think she might actually do me some good. Sometimes, that is... when i'm not convinced i'll be better off dead.

(Everything was fairly stable, until last June when i got married and then found out he was cheating on me. Thats when the BPD came out, self harm, suicidal thoughts and attempts. I'm still undecided on what to do with my relationship).

Anyway, i'll shut up now. Any questions feel free to ask :)
  2. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Lauren, I'm Vince
    I hope you'll find this forum as helpful as I have heh
    Also, it's adviced not to have a real life pic as your avatar for privacy reasons, might even be some rule against it, just to let you know
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Lauren, welcome to SF. Everyone is supportive and helpful here, so feel free to talk to us about anything. Hope to hear more from you soon.
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Shrink and welcome to SF's... you've got a lot to deal with now.. good luck with all of that.. look around this website.. hopefully this will be a safe place for you to keep talking to us.. tc, Jim
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.