Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ndnbeachbum16, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndnbeachbum16

ndnbeachbum16 New Member

Hey guys,

So I've been, i guess, depressed for the last few years because of a lot of personal issues with family, etc. I've read a lot into suicide, nihilism, etc i guess these past years and, i guess, i've developed a mild obsession with the idea of it.

Today has been a weird day. I found out about an indian girl, hs senior, who attempted suicide in FL. Don't know if she's dead or not, but it's been bothering me. I don't know if it's the fact that she's an indian girl, with her being around the age of a lot of my cousins, etc. I don't know her. But I just wish I had gotten the opportunity to talk to her. It's somewhat tormenting me, not knowing what troubles she went through at that age that made her take her life. She seemed like such a beautiful, energetic girl. I don't know what this means, but, I kinda wish it had been me instead of her.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello beachbum.. welcome to SF's.. glad to have you with us here now.. now that you started talking, please keep going with it.. we will listen and give you our 2 cents most times.. have you tried any professional help yet??? if not i suggest looking into that.. can be very good to have someone to talk to who is a professional competant caring person.. take care, Jim
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF sorry your are so sad hun and hope you have talked to someone about your depression. The girl that you talk about she must have been so sad too hun and perhaps s he did not know where to reach out for help. You hun call someone ok anyone a family member a church person someone you trust and talk to them ok. There is help hun and you do not have to fight this sadness alone You keep talking here ok like Jim said lots of caring people here hun who will try to support you as well. hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.