1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya all!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ScarsandHopes, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm David as some of you may know. But, something that you might not! I write and sing music. I've been looking for some people to tell me what they think about it. So, if you get a chance and want to hear some Alternative Music, give me a PM. It's on a website, but since I'm not allowed to (I think) post websites I'll tell you in the PM. Don't hold back one bit of advice or just what you thought about it :)

Peace all,
    David.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey David, I'm always up for listening to some new music. About the only thing I don't like is real mindless crappy pop music. I'd love to hear what you've done. Don't think it's a problem posting a link to it in a thread. Other people have done that. There is some amazing talent knocking around in sf when you start to look. :smile:

3. ScarsandHopes

Welp, then here it is. (Admins feel free to delete it if it is in fact against SF rules :) )

www.jamnow.com/scarsandhopes ---- I look forward to some feedback. Some of them are vocal covers, but my personal favourite is "Jumpstart My Heart" :)

Peace,
    Forlornspirit

4. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

u mind if i have a gander?

5. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

you have an amazing voice- x

6. ScarsandHopes

Yes, everyone is open and free to view :p

And thank you for the kind words LostSpirit :)

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'll have a listen later on and let you know what i think :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.