Heya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
The names Bryan. Im 16 and from wisconsin. I ran across this forum and decided to sign up not because I need help right now but because I wanted to help others. I have dealt with major depression, illness, and suicidal thoughts and tendencies and I still do sometimes but I know what its like to be in the spot where it seems like no one is there and I kinda want to be the guy thats able to help out. Don't be afraid to message me if you ever need anything. :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi Bryan, nice to meet you! Always nice to see someone else from the Midwest. That's nice that you want to help others, you really do have a big heart. :) I hope that you will also be able to get help with some of the things you've been dealing with. Take care and hope to see more of you around here soon.

Bman2700 welcome to the forum..
Thanks for coming here to give emotional support to others. Me too initially but when I was here a few months later, I needed help too and this place is great for supporting others and getting some support for yourself when you need them.

Hope to see you around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00