heya

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Leliel, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leliel

Leliel Member

Well hi! I'm Ziba and I'm new here (obviously). I've been trying of what to say about myself but I still don't really know so bear with me! I've been suicidal since 2010 and life hasn't really given me a break, instead of getting any better everything has seemed to have gotten worse. I keep telling myself "well, this really is rock bottom" but I somehow keep digging lmao. I guess the best way to explain it is for around 3 years I've been "passively" suicidal, like just feeling like I wanna die but not really doing much about it, y'know? Only in the past 2 years things got from bad to worse, and this year I ended up isolating myself from everyone apart from immediate family, and even with them (specifically my mom) I can't share how I'm really feeling because they usually say they can't deal with my problems and I have to sort them out myself, and with no friends now, im really lonely and I having no place to talk about how I feel really sucks! So I ended up finding this forum the other night and here I am.

I don't really know what else to say, there's a lot of stuff thats happened to make me feel like this but it's all probably too heavy to say when I'm just introducing myself. Anyway, hi!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is good you have reached out here to release some of your thoughts others here will understand and in doing so you won't feel so alone in y our battle to fight the depression welcome to SF

2 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF. I am glad you found us and hope sf helps you (hugs)

2 people like this.
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Ziba! What a grouse (great) name! I would offer you some bubbles, but that feature is not working right now, so you will have to contend with my avatar for the time being (Bubbles will thank you as well, for admiring her!)
    Glad you decided to stop and join, although I am sorry for the reasons why you felt you had to search online and sign up in the first place. At least here on SF, you can be guaranteed a calming and relaxing atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes (metophorically speaking, do not want you hurting anyone in the line of fire) and speak casually, since all the members and staff here know just what it is like in the World.
    I would offer you a hug as well, but I do not hugs, sorry! The llast person I hugged turned out to be a giraffe disguised as a person... Or was that a dream? I dunno, but put me off hugging for quite some time!

2 people like this.
  5. Leliel

Leliel Member

whoa!!! thank you guys for being so nice and welcoming me so warmly! It's been a while since I've experience that haha you all seem really cool. Thank you again! :D I'm sure this will be a great place to create a good support network for myself. Still getting the hang of posting on here though... I'm so bad with technology omg

2 people like this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We're a friendly bunch here, support each other through anything, through thick and thin, we will be here. Really glad you find us welcoming, you seem like a really sweet person, I shall look forward to seeing you around the forum. Take care of yourself.

2 people like this.
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

You are welcome and can - should - expect more of the same from all the other members you will eventually encounter during your stay with us here. Also remember that the chat room is your friend, especially if you find yourself in that vulnerable position in the middle of the night and no one to talk to (who has not been there before?) there should always be someone on-line in the chat, be it a member or humble moderator so take advantage of it, even if you are in high spirits, always friendly and easy to talk to. :)

And do not mind Lilly Dale (Petal), she was named after a brand of poultry products :p (but really a sweet and fun lass to talk to!)

2 people like this.
  8. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Ziba, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will make some nice friends here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.