Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lost Mind, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Mind

Lost Mind Member

Heya , I'm very unhappy at the moment...
    I've messed up my life so bad that I dunno what to do anymore.
    I've upset a lot of ppl with my actions. wether they were right or wrong I dunno but I thought they were at the time...

now I seem to have lost everything, and because I've upset my gfs family I'll probably never will see my unborn baby get born or grow up :(

I typed in suicide forum on google and ended up here
    I just wanted to talk to someone who wouldn't judge me...
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

No one will judge you here hun, we are all here for many different reasons but all understand that need to be heard and not judged. I hope that you will find here the support u clearly need, look forward to seeing you around the site and in chat

PM anytime if you need a site buddy

Take Care
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
  3. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the site.
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

5. Lost Mind

Lost Mind Member

Thank You. I will do :)

And thx to you 2 mark and everybody else

I hope to be sorting myself out on these forums a bit
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
  6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir
  7. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Lost Mind
  8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, sweetie :hug:
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  10. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Hi Lost, and welcome to the forum. No judging here... PM me or drop me a line if you ever need to chat...
  11. forever.yours

forever.yours New Member

welcome to the forums Lost Mind =)
  12. Lost Mind

Lost Mind Member

Thank You so much everyone. I think to key to getting out of any depression is just talking about it. Knowing that there is someone who cares and who you can talk is the main thing isn't it ?

Talking feels to me like as if it is the pressure release valve.
    So if I'll keep doing that, that my life will change for the better for sure :)

Love you all !
  13. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Talking is the first step to get better, always, i´m glad you looked for help at the very same time you needed it. you can always count on us and you can be sure that we will always be here to listen to you and try to understand your feelings. Everytime you feel sad, come to us, we well support you. And never forget that the onlything that cannot be fixed is death. so You surely will meet your baby, you just need to be patient and have faith. Welcome^^
  14. Lost Mind

Lost Mind Member

Thx for that :)

Hearing that I will see my kid someday means everything to me.
    Just reading it brings a tear to my eye...

I'm just going to try and undo all my wrongs, it's a a big pile of rubbish that I need to clean up, and I might have a very small shovel, but every little bit helps eH ?

Thank You again :)

You're an Angel
  15. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

You are making that all important first step, and that is trying. Every one makes mistakes in their lives - we have all said or done some thing that we wish could take back. You can't change the past but you can learn from it...

Keep a positive spirit and your heart in it and I am sure things will get better for you. I don't know you but I can tell you sound like a great person who happened to make a mistake, realized it, and now wants to correct the problem.

Good luck!
  16. Lost Mind

Lost Mind Member

Thx a lot. And yeah I made the major mistake of letting something getting to me that I shouldn't have. Then I lost the plot as you call it went paranoid and I have hurt the ppl closes to me who I love dearly in the process...

And I hope one day that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me...
    But I'll just keep trying to show that I'm very sorry for my deeds
    And then maybe one day...

It really got me down the whole thing, since there is my baby involved aswell. But as I've read a lot on this forum, if you just hold on for a bit longer then the pain goes away a bit.
    Then You can try to sort yourself out and head on a more positive path except for the everything in my life sucks therefore I'm not worthy of living anymore I'm better of dead thing...
    Change for the better, and your life will change too.
    I'm not saying it's easy but I'm sick and tired of always been sick and tired..

I wanna live a life worth living :)
    And I'm not gonna stop untill I find it

Thanks to you guys, I'm gonna hang around on this forum forever.
  17. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF!

judging does not happen here
  18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome; to the forum. I am glad you have resigned yourself to living and have the courage to actively search for help. You are more than welcome to share with us. we will do what we can to support you in your efforts to continue on. Take care. :hug:
  19. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.