Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Deceptibecs, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deceptibecs

Deceptibecs Member

Well uhm..Hi ^_^ heh. I don't really no what to say so a lot of this post might just be me rambling on. My name is Rebecca. You can call me that, or Becca, Becky, Becs, or become creative and give me a nickname hah. I found this forum last night, because I needed to find something to help. My friends would be highly confused to see me on a forum like this, because on the outside I look like an extremely happy person. I have suffered from depression, self harm, and ED for quite a long time. Every time I think I've beat it, something happens to upset me, and it all hits me in the face. I blame myself for anything bad that happens to anyone or anything around me, which isn't exactly a good thing, and when people tell me it's not my fault, I start making excuses as to why it's my fault.

I think that's enough rambling from me for now..hope to talk to you all sometime =]
  2. leftoutsidealone

leftoutsidealone Well-Known Member

hi Rebecca

it's alright being confused, i often am as well. in fact, there are very few moments when i think clearly and imagine that i have a goal in life. i think it's an enormous burden the modern society puts on us - that we all should be happy. many of us here probably should get an academy award for the act we put on.
    by the way, what's ED? (excuse my ingorance, but i'm not an average chatroom person, in fact, i rarely communicate at all, pretty much only here)
  3. Deceptibecs

Deceptibecs Member

I completely agree about the academy award thing. Also, ED stands for Eating Disorder.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Rebecca. I love your avatar. How fun :) I am glad you found us. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :hug:
  5. Deceptibecs

Deceptibecs Member

Thanks for the welcome. I like your avatar too. :smile:
  6. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

Welcome Becs, ..

..I'm new to the forum also, this is my 2nd day on here - theres alot of real friendly people, and its real good tot alk to people who wont judge you.

Anyway, .. I look forward to seeing you around la forum.

7. Deceptibecs

Deceptibecs Member

I look forward to seeing you on here as well.
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, and i know it's already been said but i love the avatar!!!

Look forward to seeing you around x
  9. Deceptibecs

Deceptibecs Member

Thanks for the welcome. I like your avatar too. :smile:
  10. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I to have an ED so I sort of understand that part of it all and I SH.

Here if you want to chat. PM me any time.

Take Care
  11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
  13. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Hello Welcome I would lay out a red carpet but for some strange reason its at the cleaners.Hmm oh well.So welcome and feel free to pm me or Im me whenever you need an ear or shoulder or any other body part like an arm or toe.:huh:
  14. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

15. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Look forward to seeing more of you around here. And hope you find all the support you need here =]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.