Heyy People

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xKeKix, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xKeKix

xKeKix Member

Im 15 and have been through a lot but Im actually here to help and talk with others about my problems and their own. Yea so if you want to know more you can reply or message me. Im always up to talking haha
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee and greetings from everyone from the Commonwealth of Astralasia (Aka the Land 'Down Under')!
    oh, and not to forget warm greetings from miss :bubbles: as well! ^^

I trust that you will find this site as useful as all of us have and still do.

But one thing I want to ask, is t that a picture of you as your avatar? I only ask because it is generally not recommended to post your real picture on this site, due of the sensitive nature of the site, as well as out of personal reasons, where someone could find a way to use it against you in other social networking sites. (do not get me wrong, it is just a piece of friendly advice :))
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to the forum - I hope you find it helpful to have people listen to you and meaningful to share your insight and experiences with others. If you need any assistance figuring things out just ask, then you will be able to help the next person with the same question...

Take Care

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi XK - I'm from "down under" as well, but in an island to the right of Oz :) I remember well how it was to be 15 (Gosh, I'd like to be back there with what I know now, lol!!) - but life's not like that & we're all here to learn. Hope to see you around here lots - the more the merrier :)
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Speak for yourself, I plan on being childish for the rest of my life :bubbles:
  6. youRprecious!

Maybe child-like is better than child-ish? I've no problem with child-like, but my childishness - those parts of me that refused to grow up (cos I was blind to them) got me into a lot of trouble.:(
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Aye, now that you point me to the difference between the two... Well, whatever happens, we only get to live each day once, so might as well make the most of them in a way that is fun but not too much fun that you end up hurting yourself or wound up in gaol. :whistling
  8. xKeKix

xKeKix Member

Haha 15 is the age where im waiting to get more freedom and make more decisions lol but hello everyoine hope youre all well :)
  9. youRprecious!

Well, to carry this theme on.......Totally, life is meant to be enjoyable, and of course that includes fun........ I am not a wowser, I totally believe that life should be fun......

however.......and do I hear a :awww: (I was looking for **SIGH**) ?

If this is made our main priority, ......uummmmmmmm - it can lead into the 'Peter Pan Syndrome'.

- just something to be aware of, not to cripple.

Wisdom is the best way to have fun...... because then you get the understanding you need for it to be healthy...... -

I think the world is beginning to wake up to the fact that only feeding ourselves fun-tasting food and more and more - is not the way to fun long-term, because the effects are not healthy.

And this principle is the same for the other areas of life.

I know I'm sounding like I'm on a "high horse" but, life is too precious to waste destroying ourselves.

(just a little Trans-Tasman fun, lol! :sheep2:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.