Hi—just registered :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ladyofthewoods, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyofthewoods

Ladyofthewoods New Member

Figured this would be the best place for my first post.

I've been feeling really low these past few weeks. I've struggled with this topic a couple years back. Seems like it's starting to rear it's ugly head again.

I'm just looking for a positive outlet where I can freely express how I'm feeling without judgement. This looks like a good place. Thanks for reading.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Lady and welcome. we try very hard not to judge anyone on here.. take ppl as they come mostly and try to make friends a bit at a time..

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Welcome!
    Peer support is usually pretty good support to have. You can get good peer support here. This is a good site, I have always been impressed by it.

4. Dluvduv

Dluvduv Member

Welcome! I too have joined this site and it puts things into perspective for me. I'm taking one day at a time! :welcome_mouse:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Ladyofthewoods, welcome to the site. You can definitely express your feelings here without judgment. Hope being here proves to be helpful for you.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF hun and Happy Birthday to you hugs

7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi Ladyofthewoods - welcome

You'll find loads of support here

tc

:freehug:

8. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hey Ladyofthewoods, what a great name! It took some gumption to seek out support and I'm glad you did. I think you'll find that if you jump right in, everyone here is kind and supportive. I hope you find some comfort here!

9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. It's a safe haven where no one judges you and provides support when required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.