hi <3

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BLacK, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLacK

BLacK Active Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum... My name is Kaye and I'm 16, I'm shy and unsociable. I like to be on my computer, especially listening to my music. The main music genre I like is 'rock' and the band I like most atm is The Used or maybe My Chemical Romance, can't decide :smile:
    I joined this forum because I enjoy posting and also I like to read about, and try to help, people's problems.. I don't think I'd commit suicide, but I have thought about it, there are alot of things I hate about life, but I wont list them right now :smile:
  2. Welcome :)
    I am also unsociable and definetley shy.

Well, if you ever want any help, or advice, dont be afraid to post in the suitable section relating to your problem, or PM me. :)

Hope to see you around,
    its great to see you want to help, i find helping others makes me very happy, shame i dont take my own advice though eh? ;)

3. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hey, welcome to the forum ^_^ I'm Fiona. I hope you find what you're looking for here, and if you ever want to chat you can PM me anytime ^_^

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum Kaye :)
    You're only a year younger than me :biggrin:
    Anyway. I hope you find what you're looking for here :)
    Take care, and if you need anything feel free to PM :)

5. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

welcome ...

good start at posting... thanks
  6. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Welcome Kaye:smile:
  7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Kaye. I'm pretty shy in real life as well... hope to see you around.

8. BLacK

BLacK Active Member

Thanks for all of your friendly greetings <3
    I hope to get to know some of you better :smile:
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Kaye

Welcome to SF :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.