HI.... a new one

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Quinzio1, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinzio1

Quinzio1 New Member

Hi, sorry for my english I don't live in USA.
    I'm another one who often thinks about ending his life because my life is a pity.
    I am basically always alone. I am very shy, I have a very hard time making friends and people don't like spend their time with me.
    As now I am in a two weeks holiday and I am seeing nobody. I live with my mom and my sister. They don't help me and we hardly talk.
    Sometimes i meet new people, after a day they see that I am depressed and they quit as soon as they can.
    Then I open the TV and they show you millions of people who are dying, who are suffering, who are poor and this makes want to disappear from the face of the earth.

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

anyways, don't worry too much. you sound like you care so much about humanity and you are not self centered nor selfish; if when you see people suffering, you wanna get out of the face of this world. thats a sign that you are compassionate and God is telling you to do the little you can. its a test.

3. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hi .. sometimes helping can ease the pain we see others feeling... and it can ease the pain we feel.. in time those who matter will like you... could be u are meeting people who do not share your compassion and depth of spirit..

hugs and hopes

4. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Quinzio...
    I'm sorry you find it so hard to make friends :( I can sympathise with you not seeing anyone while you are on holiday, I've been on holiday for a couple of months now (break before going to uni next month) and I've hardly seen anyone either.
    As for the people on TV...for a lot of them, to all intents and purposes there is nothing we can do. I mean, we could give money and trust that they will be helped. But that's pretty much it. Comparing your life to that of someone else is always pointless, because in the end it's not whose problems are bigger that matters, it's how your problems affect you.
    I hope you find the friendship and support that you are looking for here :)
    Take care,

Lauren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.