Hi.... About Me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by antagonist93, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antagonist93

antagonist93 Member

Hey folks. I'm Syd. I came here I guess to find people going through similar experiences as me and of course for support and friendship. Most people see me as an enthusiastic, quick-witted, extroverted drama student-type, but I have been suffering from Clinical Depression since February 2009, and have have two mental breakdowns since.

I get bouts of suicidal thoughts, and I'm going through the worst one ever right now. I most probably will not kill myself because if i was going to I would have just done it. I have no idea whats stopping me, as I have attempted suicide in the past. I suffer from extreme loneliness as of the last few months and feel full of negative emotions and I actually want to explode. It's like being trapped in a room with a ceiling too low to stand and the walls to close together to lie down....just stuck in a little ball.

I have no real friends anymore...theyve drifted away or quite frankly just put up with me/bully me (no not really friends) and my FAMILY are the worst culprits for this....

anyway enough of my moaning. I try to stay positive and happy even though I'm not so hi guys!! I'm Syd from North Wales, I enjoy singing, writing songs, acting and playing games. I'm an extroverted guy, except when I'm at home then I lock myself in my room! I look forward to meeting some cool people.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hi :) welcome to the forum. I hope you can find the support you need here. If you ever need to talk feel free to drop me a message in my inbox! :hug:
    Hang in there,
  3. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Welcome Syd, we are a peaceful bunch here with many from various countries.
  4. antagonist93

antagonist93 Member

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. I didn't think anyone would respond!
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Syd and sorry you're here :(
  6. Ineedhugs

Ineedhugs Member

Hi Syd

Im new to the site and everyone here is lovely. Im sad to hear you are lonely and I hope on here you make some real friends
  7. antagonist93

antagonist93 Member

Hi all of you. Thanks for welcoming me here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.