1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.... About Me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by antagonist93, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antagonist93

antagonist93 Member

Hey folks. I'm Syd. I came here I guess to find people going through similar experiences as me and of course for support and friendship. Most people see me as an enthusiastic, quick-witted, extroverted drama student-type, but I have been suffering from Clinical Depression since February 2009, and have have two mental breakdowns since.

I get bouts of suicidal thoughts, and I'm going through the worst one ever right now. I most probably will not kill myself because if i was going to I would have just done it. I have no idea whats stopping me, as I have attempted suicide in the past. I suffer from extreme loneliness as of the last few months and feel full of negative emotions and I actually want to explode. It's like being trapped in a room with a ceiling too low to stand and the walls to close together to lie down....just stuck in a little ball.

I have no real friends anymore...theyve drifted away or quite frankly just put up with me/bully me (no not really friends) and my FAMILY are the worst culprits for this....

anyway enough of my moaning. I try to stay positive and happy even though I'm not so hi guys!! I'm Syd from North Wales, I enjoy singing, writing songs, acting and playing games. I'm an extroverted guy, except when I'm at home then I lock myself in my room! I look forward to meeting some cool people.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hi :) welcome to the forum. I hope you can find the support you need here. If you ever need to talk feel free to drop me a message in my inbox! :hug:
    Hang in there,
    Sam

3. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Welcome Syd, we are a peaceful bunch here with many from various countries.

4. antagonist93

antagonist93 Member

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. I didn't think anyone would respond!

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Syd and sorry you're here :(

6. Ineedhugs

Ineedhugs Member

Hi Syd

Im new to the site and everyone here is lovely. Im sad to hear you are lonely and I hope on here you make some real friends

7. antagonist93

antagonist93 Member

Hi all of you. Thanks for welcoming me here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.