hi again

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm back, not feeling so good these days. i try and tell myself that this feeling suicidal is like a thunderstorm, that the rain is not going to last forever and that i won't always feel this way but it's hard. really hard.

i feel so tired. tired of feeling crazy. tired of being bipolar. tired of the flashbacks, of dealing with the abuse i experienced growing up. i'm just so tired. i wish it all would end.

thanks for listening

c.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I know exactly how you're feeling. Not just words, I really do. Keep posting. It does help to get it out, I'm listening hun. :arms:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
yeh the storm always comes and wears us thin a bit more but you know there will be some sun coming soon okay hang on here until the storm passes lots who can understand and relate take care okay.

Forgotten_Man

I hate saying stuff like stay strong and be patient, when I cannot even do those things. However, you can stay strong. If you have seen the sunshine once you will see it again. That is what I want to believe anyway.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Welcome back dazzle. I remember you from before, along with your duck avatar. Sorry to hear that things are hard on you right now, but don't give up hope. :hug:

Daphna

Ninja of light
Yes, we all hit the tired stage. Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom in order to see the beauty of true blue hope. Blessings..

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey "C:... Welcome back...I'm sorry this is happening to you.. Hopefully with our help you will feel better..Are your thoughts staying with you or are they comeing and going?? Are you isolating or getting out?? I remember you were into photography.. Can you find a group who has the same interest?? If you need to talk PM me.. I am on line in the mornings..I hope you hang on and try to see the good in you.. You have helped so many people when you were here last time..I care!! TTYL, Joseph

Thanks everyone. Just trying to take it a day at a time. Sometimes an hour at a time. I wouldn't say i'm isolating but i feel very alone. I have a great therapist that i am honest with and she really helps me when i feel this way. I wish she wasn't on vacation right now. She's back in September.

It's good to be back on the site. You guys have always helped me so much in the past and I really appreciate it. It's nice to be understood. Nice to have a place to call home.

catherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00