Hi Again.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by aurorita_1788, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aurorita_1788

aurorita_1788 Well-Known Member

I don't really know what to say. I was feeling fine for a while... Now not anymore. I just need help. I was a member here for a while, then I kinda dissapared. I'm I'm back here, trying to figure out a way to feel better.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome back, aurorita! I see that your birthday is coming up on the 17th. We'll be sure to celebrate your birthday on here! Best wishes to you....Alex
  3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hey. There's no need to be sorry at all. Welcome back :)
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi aurorita. glad you are back here now.. hope you get to a comfortable place here and are able to tell us some of what is going on for you now..
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back to the forum. It is good to see you again. I only wish it were under different circumstances. I hope you find the support you need.
  6. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hi Rory! It's great to have you back. Talk to us. :hug:
  7. aurorita_1788

aurorita_1788 Well-Known Member

Thanks, guys. It's good to be back... I hope not only that you can help me but also that I can help others as well. :hug:
  8. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

welcome back! :D
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back Rory..I think you made the right choice because yiou will get honest feedback..
  10. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome to the sf.com forums! I also think you made the right choice to come here, it doesn't matter than you disappeared - what matters is that you ask for help when you need it the most.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.