Hi all,

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jainey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Hi all,

I'm Jainey. Going through a huge, painful and desperate time. Looking for a safe space and to share experiences. Looking for a bit of emotional non threatening support. Feel my whole world has been turned on itself. Want to be a normal happy bunny again.

Jainey x
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Jainey, this is a good safe space. We all are or have been desperate ourselves. Look around and explore. Hope coming here helps.
  3. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Thank you. Feel so bonkers haven't slept or eaten for a week. Went to my gp who was no help, just gave me sleepers. I've got adrenalin running around me like a whippet, no temperature control and am felling like a loose cannon. Feel very despondent and bleak about wanting to have a future. But do not want others to have to carry on with me having made them feel terrible....
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jainey your gp not listening to well hope you can reach out hun to someone else then a therapist or another gp hun It is so hard when people do not listen to what is being said

we are good listeners here hun so i hope you continue to unload some thoughts and emotions here ok hugs
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello Jainey

Welcome to SF! I am sorry you are going through a painful and stressful time. Please share your experiences with us if it helps you to feel better and make sense of the world, we can lend an ear and offer advice if we can :hug:
  6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi Jainey, sorry you are having a tough time I hope you find what you need here
  7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums
  8. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Jainey,
    I hope things improve for you, I am so sorry this is happening to you.
    Terrible your GP did not listen, an option is to see a different GP at the practice.
    Writing down how you are feeling etc, what is happening can be of help. So you can just give your GP.
    Take care
  9. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

I want to squash all my feelings. Even writing them down is not an option as it will just make me feel worse. I'm scared and frightened all the time.
  10. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

I feel of no value. Feel completely mad, can't focus on anything. Trying to pretend to my children, that I'm fine is so hard.
  11. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I do not have kids, but looked after my sisters during a really bad bout of trying to kill myself, it is hard to pretend to hold it together, I can only imagine how hard you have been trying.

You need to be gentle on yourself please, take some you time to well work on making you happy. It is possible, even if it seems impossible right now. You are of so much value seriously, I hope I made some sense, I am exhausted but wanted to spend some time on here.

Take Care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.