• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, well, i guess i'm new. Not very much to say about me, just yet another depressed/suicidal sometimes teen.:unsure:

My name is hank, I live somewhere around the netherlands, and I am really bad at introductions.... :sad:

I hope you won't bite (like sarah did, *looks at torn jeans*)...

note: i can be very random at times

B

BeenThere

Hey Hey! Nice to meet you Hank :) i am new as well.I think you have made a great choice in joining these forums....i no i have.I hope you find what you are looking for.

:welcome: to SF Hank. Noone else here bites. Only Sarah. I hope you find yourself feeling very comfortable with us. Glad to have you here. :hug:

Tearsalone

Hello Hank, :hug:

Welcome to SF, my name is Katie (I hate it though, Blue all the way) if you never need anything or just wanna talk, I is almost always around so come see me. :tongue:

See you later hopefully,
Katie.

jane doe

welcome to the forum, here we all try to help each other, or at least to hear each other, so if you need it, don´t hesitate in pm me. take crae and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Glad to meet you Hank and welcome to the forum.:smile: We're good at listening and supporting and being a friend to those in need. Glad you joined us!:smile:

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00