Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneR

I was searching 'painless ways to end your life' and stumbled here.
I hope this place can convince a 50 year old who has lost everything not to take his own life.
It feels like it's the only option I have right now :(

JCC988

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. I'm truly sorry for any pain and suffering that brought you here. But you're safe here. We have people of all ages (yes even 50+ year olds) here so feel free to strike up a conversation with anyone. We're more than willing to listen. Just don't discuss methods or timelines, and you'll be among friends.

JacsMom

Staff Alumni
Hi Wayne...I'm in your age group. I was in the same boat you were, not long ago and stumbled upon this place by mistake. It's a pretty wonderful place with a lot of amazing people. Please feel free to message me or come and join us in chat, sometime.

Hello and welcome Wayne!

Would you like to make a post in the "my story" forum so that we can find out more about what is going on?

Tiago

Hey there
I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. But regardless of what your situation is, I just want to say that there's always hope, that things can get better. You're not hopeless, even if you might feel like you are. There are always ways we can make life more tolerable, or even pleasant. But when we are in a bad place, we don't see those ways, we only see despair. You did a good job by joining this site. It means you still have some hope left, that people will care about you, and show compassion. Sometimes, we need support from others, even if it's random strangers online.

Hi WayneR. I'm brand new here also and I'm over 50 as well. I'm hoping there will be a good number of us oldies on here - I've been on several forums where we're few and far between. Love the younguns, but it can be really difficult to relate.
I've lost everything a few times in my life now. Starting over really sucks and I'm sorry you're going through this. May we both (all) find the strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum, we have many members around your age here, I hope you are having a better day today, would you like to tell us a bit more about your situation? Hope you make some friends here and make use of the forum and the chat room :)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there, Wayne, there are lots of people from every age group around here so join in and you'll certainly find some people with whom you naturally click, I'm sure.
Sorry that you've shown up here the way that you did. It's the most common route. The google sure does have a good algorithm for getting people here that way. ;) We're all here to help you out any way we can, ok? So keep posting and let us know why you think everything has fallen apart in your world. We're here to listen. Take care and be safe Wayne. You're worth living out this life, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00