Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Psyclox, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyclox

Psyclox Member

I am new to this site and I would like to introduce myself I am 22 years old and I live in South Africa I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder but at times I feel I was misdiagnosed, my life is a mess and I have sum serious addictions namely drugs and alchole, i have been contemplating suicide for sum time now I have tried 4 times in the past. Well thats me in a nutshell. Will post again soon.

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: hun, hope you will find the help and support you are looking for here

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to Sf, I look forward to getting to know you.

Take care :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found it and if you ever need to talk feel free to contact me. Take care. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to meet people here that understand what you are facing. It is good to know you are not alone. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

6. Psyclox

Psyclox Member

Thanx all for the warm welcome and I hope to get the help I need for all the kak in my life.

7. welcome new member I hope the people here can be very helpful to you here they helped me:laugh: :laugh:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.