Hi all!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rootedphoenix, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

I'm new to this board. I'm often suicidal, but I find the beauty of life inspiring.

I find inspiration in many beliefs, but I find my home in the LDS faith.

I play piano, guitar and sing. I'm a beginner in piano and guitar, but I love them. They're a great outlet. Can't beat distortion for getting anger out, lol.

I've also written poetry and done other creative writing since I was a teenager. I really need to get back to writing without editing or chastising myself.

I act like I'm okay, but I'm really not. You could say that makes me a good actress. I used to hit myself (tried for bruises), but I haven't for nearly 10 years. I come up against the addiction every day lately, though. It's hard not to return to it. It's hard not to start cutting, or overdosing on my medication.

I hope this will be a good, supportive place for me, and I hope I can offer support too. We're all in this together, right?
  2. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

hey welcome to SF - I hope you are able to find the support you need - there is also a potry corner if you feel you would like to share your art.

take care, peace & God bless.

3. cobrabodyguard008

cobrabodyguard008 Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the forum

i hope you'll find everything you're searching for :yes:
  4. black dove

black dove Well-Known Member

welcome! i'm a very keen muso too, and i'm always up to talk about that stuff. good luck and stay safe.
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF! Hope you find the support you need here! :smile:
  6. Misako

Misako Member

Welcome to the board, hope we'll hear some samples of your musical talent soon. Have a great stay here :rose:
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

'ey welcome to the forums. =)
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum sweetie
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)
  11. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

A warm welcome to SF look forward to chatting with you
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you found an outlet in music. It can be very soothing. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Take care. :hug:
  13. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.