Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Oren Reiss, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oren Reiss

Oren Reiss New Member

my name is Oren im 22 years old
    i found this forum while looking on google
    can say i need some support
    my story going like this
    im adopted Brazilian(i hope ill meet any other adopted) my past life been hard for me turned in cutting myself trying to commit sucide but yet scard to do it
    and now is a hole other problem.. my mom passed away do to cancer on 14.02 this year so it means almost 4 months to her death witch is very hard time for me i still cannot accept that she is gone
    and i met someone that is very close to me well shes my life partner we started our relationship as a couple 3 months ago we want to get married and we have been pregnant but we had to do anabortion because of the dam family making her to kill the baby
    she also lost a her mother back then 13 years ago and have same emotions like i did and still do
    as i said shes my life partner and scared to loose her and if i do well ill have to bring the past to the present and finish my life
    i hate feeling this way i feel my life is falling apart im affraid of thinking that i will FAIL of being a good husband or good father or good at work
    hope to talk to someone that had those kind of emotions and got over them im not looking for pro help only for a shoulder to cry on
    and maybe gain the confident i had like 20 years ago

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

welcome to SF. I'm sure you'll find the support you need here. :)
  3. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Oren.

:hug: xx
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to the forums.
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Oren! :)
    You're living with some very difficult emotions at the moment, I'm sorry to hear about your mothers and the abortion.
    Hopefully talking things through will help you sort things out in your mind, so that you're more able to cope.
    My PM box is always open. :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Oren. It sounds as if you have been through some very difficult times. i hope you are able to find the support you need to help you through these times and come to terms with the issues. I know the members here will do what they can to help. :hug:
  8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi Oren

:welcome: to SF. I'm sorry to hear of all you difficulties and hope that you find SF a useful place to be :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya Oren,welcome!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.