1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi all...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by yutong, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yutong

yutong Member

I'm not really sure if i've come to the right place...
    I've never attempted suicide before but i have countlessly considered it along with harming myself multiple times, I have often felt like sharing my feelings with other people but it's a hard thing to do...
    after reading a lot of people's stories here i feel like i have a more fortunate life than many, which helps me hang on and try endure what i'm currently experiencing,
    I'm pretty uncomfortable with forums (i'm even having a hard time trying to think of what to type) but i'll try to overcome that, and my depression.

2. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

welcome :) im glad your reaching out. i found it hard to at first to say something. i recall sitting there calling myself the forum noob as i had nothing else to say haha. just post have you want to say. even if it sounds insane or crazy just let it out. if you ever need a friend you can PM me

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just saying hi hun Welcome to SF

4. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

welcome to sf :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. No one will judge you here.. Just let her rip..

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. Say what you like (within SF rules) when you like. X

7. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello yutong,

Welcome to the forums, we're here to help you - the fact that you made an introduction of yourself shows that you want to ask for help which is very important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.