Hi, am new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rnbbcatcher, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnbbcatcher

rnbbcatcher New Member

Hi,

I am new here (just found the site). I am sad to say that I have felt suicidal in the past and some days I feel more so than others. I have suffered from major depression and anxiety for most of my life. I have NO real close friends. I have people I KNOW, but note anyone I feel a real connection with. I am afraid and feel very anxious around most people. I am married and I have 5 children. I love my kids thay are all really great. THEY are the reason I am still on this earth. Also I believe in GOD and know he wants me be work through this. I just get very stressed some days and really don't know how to feel better. I take meds, but they don't help much. I am tired of trying new ones. They all either make me nauseated or make me feel "flat". I have some pretty bad mood swings sometimes. It is really nice to find a place were there are others who may feel as bad as I do (not that I wish for ANYONE to feel this badly!) But I am hopeful that I might find some support here.

Thanks for being here!
    RG :sad::sad::sad:

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I hope you find the support you are looking for here. Take care of yourself. :hug:

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello and a warm welcome to sf
    I have 6 children and lots of complications, i to suffer from depression if you want to chat feel free to pm , i hope you find the site helpful

hug

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

I hope you find the help and support that you need here!

6. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid to express yourself here all the members here are very understanding and supportive. I hope this site helps you :arms:

7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

I hope you find what you need.

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum

9. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Hey, welcome to the forum.
    I hope you find all the support and love you need here xx

10. ava.

ava. Well-Known Member

Welcome. :) x

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I can understand your reason for staying. I have 4 children and they are the only reason I hang on. I hope we are able to help give you that extra bit of support you need. Not only for them, but yourself as well. Feel free to PM me if you wish to. I would be more than happy to talk with you. take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.