• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Hi and nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbl_

Hey!

I’m new here and I’m hoping that this could help me in some way.
I’ve been depressed and suicidal for quite a long time, having to deal with it on my own without any help. I only reached for a psychiatrist recently and my healing process has been chaotic since then.

Those bad thoughts are back again and stronger then ever. It’s taking up space and I just feel hopeless and want to harm myself so bad...

I don’t have the money to get a therapist and I just don’t know what to do anymore... drugs are helping in some way but I think it’s not enough...

Anyway... hi and nice to meet you. I hope you guys can help in any other way possible ☁️

Princess Tiffany

Formerly known as Lark
Hello, I'm new here too. I'm not an expert or anything, but what I do to deal with depression is doing something that makes me happy (that I'm not addicted to of course :D) like drawing. As for the money thing, I believe there are online therapy websites like, well, this one! Anyway, best of luck to you :)

nbl_

Hey!
I do try to do it as much as I can but it’s quite hard to keep up with it 😅
Best of luck to you too! ☺️

Harrow

Welcome to the forum nbl *hug

I have been here for a couple of years now and this place has helped me a lot as I hope it will for you too

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
Hey!

I’m new here and I’m hoping that this could help me in some way.
I’ve been depressed and suicidal for quite a long time, having to deal with it on my own without any help. I only reached for a psychiatrist recently and my healing process has been chaotic since then.

Those bad thoughts are back again and stronger then ever. It’s taking up space and I just feel hopeless and want to harm myself so bad...

I don’t have the money to get a therapist and I just don’t know what to do anymore... drugs are helping in some way but I think it’s not enough...

Anyway... hi and nice to meet you. I hope you guys can help in any other way possible ☁️
Welcome ngb_, we're happy to have you hear.

That's the thing with medication. It may take the sting out of the pain but can leave us feeling quite bland and almost numb.

Have you considered looking into support groups? You may not to feel so alone and as a safe place, you get to explore and express what you've been going through, and in a non judgemental way. Have you tried or considered this approach?

I hope things start to turn around for you. We are always here for support.

nbl_

Welcome ngb_, we're happy to have you hear.

That's the thing with medication. It may take the sting out of the pain but can leave us feeling quite bland and almost numb.

Have you considered looking into support groups? You may not to feel so alone and as a safe place, you get to explore and express what you've been going through, and in a non judgemental way. Have you tried or considered this approach?

I hope things start to turn around for you. We are always here for support.
I actually never thought about it... I don’t even know if there’s even one where I leave... I look up to it, thanks

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
I actually never thought about it... I don’t even know if there’s even one where I leave... I look up to it, thanks
You're welcome, nb_. Start by focusing on any that are close to you...you know the drill. Wishing you the very best.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to see you here. I hope that you stick around and join in and are able to find help and perhaps share the same with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00