Hi and thank you for approving me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Empty Inside, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Empty Inside

Empty Inside Member

Hello and thank you for approving me. I am by nature a shy person with low self esteem and have battled agoraphobia, a mild case thankfully. If I had my way and could get away with it I would never leave my house. I don't make friends I never had a friend to be honest, so that makes it easy for me to look for a way out. I have a story or stories like everyone here and I just want to say that I am so sorry that your feeling the pain that brought you here too. I am turning 50 and I really want to finally battle this urge for once in my life so I can learn to enjoy the rest of my time here. I keep thinking ( hoping) there is a reason I have stuck it out this long. I guess I am odd to people but I try to be respectful and will do my best to always be that way here. Thank you again I needed a place to feel safe and not be judged for having my feelings ( I know it's odd but I always get the feeling I'm going to post something on the internet and give my identity away) Sorry for the long intro...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't be sorry hun you can post as much as you need here ok You are right hun this place is a safe place where no one harms Welcome to SF here you will not feel so alone anymore because here we all care for each other hun hugs toyou

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello, and welcome to the site. Your post sounds a lot like what I'm dealing with, so just know that you aren't alone in those feelings. This is a good site for posting your feelings and not being judged too harshly. I hope you will find great help and support here.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - I think you will find it a nice place to share and get some ideas to improve the quality of your life perhaps- and hopefully your 50 years of experience will allow you to share some wisdom with others here as well. Please feel free to post or respond as you want to without worries.

5. Empty Inside

Empty Inside Member

Thank you for taking time to leave me a reply I feel a little better today so it's a good day. I hope you all had a good day too and thank you

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad today was a good day for you. :smile: Welcome to the site!

7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Hope you enjoy the company this site can bring.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.