Hi, call me M

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mik, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mik

Mik New Member

I don't know where to start... I just made an account at the first suicide forum I could find and... I dont know. For a few months I have been thinking about life and all that. It feels like I dont belong here.
    I've started thinking that all of this is just temporary and that I will soon end it all because, I don't know, I'm just sad and I don't want this anymore.
    I have trouble admiting this to myself but I've decided that I will have to talk to someone about this.
    It feels like the easiest way out is just... the easy way out. None of my friends or family knows about this and I dont want them to know about it. Because then they will feel bad.

A daily struggle is when I go out on the balcony and smoke. Everytime I wonder what way to take, the door or jump down (I live really high up).

I don't actually know what more to write so... I guess that's all for now.

Thank you for reading.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You will find many friendly ears here and understanding.
    Has anything in particular happened that might have activated these feelings?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I also hear you I am sorry you are so sad so low right now the way out is to reach out like you are doing here ok
    Talk to someone anyone that will help you get the treatment you need to take some of that pain you are feeling away
    Keep talking to us here ok
  4. hide

hide Member

You wrote that you do not want to tell your friends or family if they know , will feel very sad , then you can not think about killing yourself , because if you do , believe me , they will be even more sad that lost a son , or a friend , and you could not trust them , it's hard to trust people , I know from experience, but can rely on anonymous people, people on the forum , which can read you and help solve some problems , life is not as bad as seems , nobody said it would be easy , but here we are, you succeed, you just have to believe in yourself .
  5. 1ivan1

1ivan1 New Member

man im new on this forum but i don't know how to post something, but man talk to someone i've been raped, bullied on every school and many dead threaths to me so i just wanna say that you're not alone i need help to, i mean everyday is exactly the same, struggle, but we got to survive man, life is hard but you worth it, we worth it and thanks to this page, i mean i committed suicide one time taking many pills as possible but i looked up for this website and this is the truth i need to live and to survive help me S.O.S.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi M and welcome to the forum, you have joined a fantastic community to share your feelings and thoughts with here. It's nice to meet you. :shake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.