hi every one i dont realy know why but here i em

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by justsmithin, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justsmithin

justsmithin Member

to every one thats reads this
    well my name is Justin Alan Smith
    im 23 yeas old
    i ben in a major depresion sence i was 15 or so is when i first tryd to kill my self i realy dont know how i shoud do this so im just going to say the things iv done
    iv ben crying most the day i just need to let it out some where
    blah this is hard
    <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>

well there the little list of things iv done i ended up in a mental ward twice so far thay sed i was bipolar and major depresion disorder
    i should have ben dead i felt like i was and i still want to be but the pain is getting to be almost to much to take
    my mind shuts me off and saves me as im blacked out every time
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well it's good to let it out. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Did something happen that you feel led to the depression or did it just come about?
    Anyway, :welcome: to the forum. You can always come here to let it out or for someone to talk to.

3. justsmithin

justsmithin Member

not realy just sort of fell into it some things helped me out but there all gone now
  4. fromthatshow

What has helped you is gone you mean?
    What has helped you that you no longer have?

I've been depressed for a long time and I found I put too much faith in external things to get me out of depression. A girlfriend or my band or whatever. Only recently did I start looking inside myself, and realized I am the only one who can get myself out of depression. I can help myself.
  5. justsmithin

justsmithin Member

my Xgirl friend family friends things i no longer have im just to my self now
    now that thay seen a larg part of something i never let any one know its like there no longer here for me when i need them most
  6. fromthatshow

I am sorry :hug:.
    What does this last sentence mean? You opened yourself up to them and that drove them away or they were driven away because you never let anyone know whats going on?
  7. justsmithin

justsmithin Member

that i was mr stable and calm even though there was chaos in my head all the time then i just broke and it all came out
  8. fromthatshow

ah. I'm sorry they were not more understanding.
    Hopefully you come in contact in the future with people who are more forgiving and understanding that you are going through a rough time, are dealing with depression, and will give you a break.
  9. justsmithin

justsmithin Member

i funny anuf i made a few friends in the mental wards :)
  10. fromthatshow

hehe that's great! :biggrin:
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. i hope you are able to find a relief from the depressive thoughts while with us. Take care. :hug:
  12. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the site
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.