Hi Everybody just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jackson751, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackson751

jackson751 New Member

Hi, this is the first forum I have ever joined and was looking for people who feel as I do, makes it easier to talk to people who don't criticise you for feeling suicidal, just to let you know I tried to kill myself on Sunday night and hey it didn't work again, now I feel more like a failure (what idiot can't even kill themselves)!! Trying again though from now, not going to eat or drink anything as from 3 hours ago today, I definately have the willpower to do this as I know the outcome, I have tried the painless routes so I think maybe thats why it hasn't worked in the past.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi jackson.. welcome.. just cause of the name to this website, none of us advocate suicide for anyone.. instead just the oppostie.. if you are getting close to trying again i think you should reach out to a crisis line, or mental health professional for some help asap.. you take care, Jim
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Jackson. Welcome to SF!

What has brought you to feeling suicidal? Maybe there are things you can do to make life worth living. As jimk said above, reach out to a crisis line or professionals if you are feeling close to trying again.
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF! Glad you found us.

As the others have said, if you are not safe, please seek help.

This is a pro-life community and there is much support to be had here.

Welcome, once again.
  5. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Welcome :D Tons of us are suicidal too and find it relieving just to be able to talk to others that can relate. We won't mention suicide methods or encourage you to die, but we're here to lend you an ear and try to talk things out. I've changed my mind on killing myself thanks to these guys and couldn't live a day without them with all of their warmness and support. I hope you can get some beneficial things from SF :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.