1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by uncleddy, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncleddy

uncleddy Member

Hi

In brief, i dont talk....normally, not even to myself about this subject, i am prone to, although married with grown children, becoming a recluse, i feel the need, quite an urgent need to be left alone, this means dont talk to me, dont approach me, dont breath near me, i feel the need to be violent towards others, my moods are often very up and down and can change in an instant.

I fear everything, this is a cold sweaty fear, i have a councilor and have had meds, neither work because i fear them, i am very manipulative and can often just tell people what i think they want to hear, so in actual fact i dont get the correct type of counselling, much as i try not to do it, its as if its a fight or flight sort of reaction...suicide is my action plan, it has been for 3 years nearly, two poor attempts, but practice will make perfect, doc tells me its a dangerous game and i should stop, councilor wonders why i punish myself..

more in a while, my OCD has kicked in

2. RenoBill

RenoBill Active Member

Welcome uncleddy. I share you fear of meds. I tried one for my anxiety, which merely gave me a splitting headache and a whopping chase of diahrea. I

3. uncleddy

uncleddy Member

Okay, have to do this a little bit at a time, when i say fear everything, people dont get it, i fear, open spaces, closed spaces, breathing, not breathing, my kids, my furniture, my food and you know what...if i dont fear it, its because i havent thought about it yet, as we speak a fear of this site and this post is strting to build, a numbness creeps over me, over active deep thinking, i start to feel the adrenalin flow and the mood change.

I am hyper sensitive to my surroundings, i check doors windows and gates around my property every few mins, or at least it seems that way, i am told that is PTSD.

4. uncleddy

uncleddy Member

Do you know what...the loneliness that i create is killing me

5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Uncleddy, glad you've joined us. It was the desperate loneliness that got me here. I hope you'll find that posting and reading the posts on other threads will help.

6. uncleddy

uncleddy Member

Hi Theo

I too am in Yorkshire, Sheffield

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi uncleddy welcome to SF I too am highly sensitive and like to isolate as well fight the idea of meds but take therapy for my family sake as i hate it when i push them away Hard on them nice to meet you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.