Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kokkok, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokkok

kokkok New Member

Hi

Im new here

I didnt know where to post this, so I posted it here

Can anyone tell me whats age of the youngest suicide?

I mean... age. Like 13, 15 ?

If someone has that information it would help me a lot

thank you

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there.

This site is pro-life, so no-one will give you that information ...

Please, by all means, talk to us about what brought you here, though. :)

Take care,

Abacus21

3. kokkok

kokkok New Member

Hi abacus21

what does that information has to do with pro-life or not?
    Im just interested in knowing a "FACT" whats the youngest age that a person comited suicide. I looked over the net and havent found it yet. So I thought I ask someone here.

I am not in any suicide mood right now, and Im not trying to be negative to anyone at all

Im just curious about that question that I asked in the begining
    I was siting home thinking about life in general, and I wanted to know if there are people who commit suicide before puberty. Or any realy early stage... like 7 or something. Because I already know how many people killthemselves when they are teenagers. So thats just why I want to know

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to Suicide Forum. I don't know much about you but I would like to say I am glad you found us if you are having problems.

Youngest suicide ever? sorry don't know that, I am not sure of the percentages of age with suicide either, but I know people of all ages do, sometimes people have really bad lives and some of that caused mental illness and some people just get it either chemical imbalance or genetics.. and so on... sorry I don't have all the answers for you.

Anyway,
    again... welcome :) :hug:

-Carolyn

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to say i have no answers for you either. I am not really sure I want to know. It would only go to show how even the very youngest of people can be in such pain they feel they can no longer exist with it. I hope you meet new people while you are here and enjoy the friendships that can be made. This is a great place to be. :hug:

6. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

welcome to sf and look forward to seeing you around.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf :hug:

8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf. this is a great site and i hope if you ever feel you need to chat you'll feel free to do so. again welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.