Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjustme

Hi everybody,

I'm new here... And I don't know how everything works so I'm just looking around:laugh:
Well, I'm a girl, I'm 16 years old and I'm living in the Netherlands.
I'll post later some more, but ask me what you wanna know:smile:

X

itachi

lol, Welcome again, i just PM'ed you before :smile:

The forum is usally a bit quiet about this tym but ther will be more people on later.

Hope you are well

From Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jjustme

Oh sorry, yeah I see that you PM'd me:ohmy:
There's so much information on this forum:blink: I don't know where to start with read:unsure:
Well but, thanx for PM me:smile:

J

jjustme

Oh thanx:smile: I'll post some more but at the moment I'm just looking around. The people sound nice here:smile:

There are Dutch members on the forum, yes :)

You'll see them around if you go into the chatroom, or just look around the forum :)

Welcome to SF, always glad to have new members here :)

Take care, and PM if you need any help :)

Joe

:welcome:!!!!!!

Welcome to SF. I hope you like it here and stick around hun, if you ever need anything just drop me a PM and I will do my best to help ya. Take care of yourself and I hope to see ya around the forum soon!

:) - Carolyn

jane doe

well jjust me, welcome to the forum. here we all try to help each other, so don´t hesitate in ask for help. you don´t need to talk about you unless you want to. you´ll see that you will have friends sooner than you tought. we don´t judnge anyone for anything. if you want to know anything special, ask me, i´m always here. or at least everytime i can. and if you need to talk, pm me, i´ll do my best. if you want us to ask you the best question may be why are you here, what are you feeling right now? take care hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00