Hi everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody.
I've posted my introduction post to the work place earlier :)

English is not my mother tongue, so apologize for my mistakes.

I’d started my own life in not so good situation before moving to one of the most happiness country in the world so I should be proud of me. I have family with one child and girlfriend.
Why I am here, you could ask.

Well.. the last almost ten years before moving was a bit tough. Having more job to earn something.. but I was lucky because besides my jobs, I have been learning computer programming so I can utilize now my knowledge very well.

Apart from that I have very emotional side, I like doing painting. Just on amateur level. Painting black and white pictures. Ink, charcoal, aquarelle only black and white… The theme? Nature, forest, desert, alien worlds … abandoned places.

I have a relationship but I am lonely.

My relationship hasn’t been balanced. My girlfriend has high expectations about things. We almost reached the point to say good bye but something happened and my girlfriend had to travel (due to relatives) and stay away for longer time.
I experienced the freedom, the life without stress.
My colleague helped me a lot in this period. I started to enjoy the time with her. She has a child and they live alone.
Once I just realized I’ve met with the person I always wanted. She is very respectful, tolerant, enjoys the life with her son (the father left them). We went to lot of places, she invited me to do things e.g. shopping frequently.
Eh..
Once, I told her what I feel. From that point a distance has been between us.
Great. I lost a friendship, I lost the only one.
I tried more times to get closer and keep only the friendship but without success.

I think the best what I can do is to try to weak up my emotions to my girlfriend and communicate my needs to save my relationship.
I hope I can do it but I has became very fragile and the memories about my colleague…

So I am just here and say hello! :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @cog777 glad to have you here, you will never be lonely on SF. I read your post twice, you sound like a very intelligent person and I think you should be proud of yourself to having accomplished all that you have. I hope opening up to your girlfriend will help ease the loneliness and I hope she understand you well and knows where you're coming from. You have a lot to live for, your child needs you. I look forward to seeing you around the forums and please bear in mind that suicide should never be considered an option :)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there
Sorry to hear about the things you've been going through. Losing your friendship with your coworker is a drag but the relationship with your wife is really rocky too. Maybe you can get some insight from people here. Lots of great people to talk with. We'll see you around ok? Keep posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00