Hi everybody.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LoserxLove, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoserxLove

LoserxLove Banned Member

I was searching through different forums that I could possibly join when I stumbled across this one. I was reading through a few threads before I decided to join and I noticed a few people with they way that they typed and how caring it is in this.:smile:

I suffer from self harm and I just started with bulemia. I noticed my weigh increase around 12-13 years old. At age 13 I was close to 300lbs. I didnt like myself so I self harmed to take some pain away. Now, a few years older, Im around 230lbs but I am a tall girl (5'8") so I dont look that big but I still feel it. And I also blame my weight for my lack of relationship.

I joined this hoping that I wouldnt have to tell anyone about my problems face to face because Im afraid of them. I want some help but I can never say I have a problem. Although I do know Im hurting myself, I just cant tell anyone in my family or my friends.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

Hopefully you can find some support and help here.

Maybe you can start admitting you have a problem on here, and then that will hopefully progress to you getting help and admitting you have a problem in real life.

Hang in there and feel free to post.

Take care of yourself
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
  4. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the forum! :hug:
  5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum:smile:

Thank you for sharing. I hope that you will some support here. Post as often as you like. Let us know how you're doing. We do care about your struggle and we want to know that you are okay. So, keep us posted.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you decided to join us and felt comfortable in telling us a little about yourself. I know we will be able to listen and support you in your struggles. You will find us to be a very caring community of people. Take care. :hug:
  7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.:smile: You can feel safe talking to us. We're good listeners and won't judge you for what you say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.