Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by daman1, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daman1

daman1 Member

:biggrin:Hi, I'm daman1 just stumbled on this site and thought I'd give it a go in my current state of mind.

All I've been thinking about 4 the last couple of days is kiilling myself. My girlf left me and I can't live without her. My life is shit and I don't want 2 live it anymore I just can't cope with it and anything is better than living. I'm just sorting out my finances and then I'm checking out can't cope with this depression any longer.

Planned on introducing myself on a happier note but that's life!!

Hi 2 everybody out there:biggrin:
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi buddy, sorry to hear your gf left you its always hard to handle a relationship breakup but when you suffer from depression it is a lot worse. I hope you find what you need here to help you recover,

All the best

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi glad to see you reaching out.
  4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!
    My name is Shelbi, and relationships do suck sometimes :/ Among alot of other negative things. My pm box and msn in the future is always open if you need it.
    :) Don't hesitate to reach out.
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum~
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum.....I hope we can help you through this tough period....
    it can get better given time...
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums. I am sorry about your breakup. As painful as it is to lose someone you love by their choice, it is part of the process of growing up. Doesn't mean it is easy. I only say this to let you know you are not alone with this issue. As you feel more comfortable here, maybe you will feel more like sharing things with us. I look forward to seeing you more around the forum. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.