Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Krow1125, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krow1125

Krow1125 Member

I'm new to talking to people about my depression so I really don't know what to say here.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you decided to post...when you are comfortable, please let us know what brought you here and how we can support you...I am sure that there are many ppl who can relate to how you are feeling...welcome again, J

3. Krow1125

Krow1125 Member

Well this year has been pretty bad for me. But before I get into this year, I have been suffering from untreated depression since the 7th grade and I had a near death experience in the eighth grade. So on top of those 2 things, this year I lost my job I don't get to see my girlfriend much and she's afraid that I might commit suicide. I failed a couple college classes so my parents are disappointed in me and made it so I can see my girlfriend even less. As for friends, in barely have any and only one has tried to help me with my depression. So with all of that, I feel I have no control of my life and have had the thought of suicide in my mind for about two weeks now. Sorry if that seemed like a long rant

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, :welcome: To SF. Glad you are reaching out for help on here :hug:

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, welcome to sf. i hope you find the support your looking for. if you ever need anything feel free to PM me. take care! looking forward to seeing you post more.

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. The most important thing is that you found us and started posting. Keep on doing that. The more that you talk, the more it will help you to cope and to start feeling better. :hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i hope your parents have go you some help now Hope you talk to them and ask them to get you in to talk to a therapist get you in to see your doctor and get on some meds for your depression get treating it so it is better. Maybe get some tutoring set up at t he college as well for you. I know there is councelors there to help you. Keep talking okay let people know how you are feeling so they can get you the supports you need. Keep positng here as said by others because there are alot of caring people here hugs to you

8. Krow1125

Krow1125 Member

Thank you eclipse. At first, I thought that people weren't actually reading my rant. It's nice to know people really care.

9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum, i can only echo the warm and wise words in the above posts.

10. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :hug: I hope you can get some support here. There are a lot of us here willing to listen. I hope you can figure out a way to see your girlfriend. Also, I invite you to join the chat room if you wish.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, I'm glad you found us :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.