Hi everyone ❤️

Hope1

Hi everyone. I’m new here. I’m hoping to connect with others who may have experienced something similar to what I’m going through at the moment and maybe chat to someone who has come out the other side to help me feel more hope that things will get better.
Im in the middle of a severe episode which I can only describe as hell at the moment. Im just trying to get to the end of the day without giving up .
i would like to offer some kindness and compassion to others too.. and to help others feel less alone ❤️

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi everyone. I’m new here. I’m hoping to connect with others who may have experienced something similar to what I’m going through at the moment and maybe chat to someone who has come out the other side to help me feel more hope that things will get better.
Im in the middle of a severe episode which I can only describe as hell at the moment. Im just trying to get to the end of the day without giving up .
i would like to offer some kindness and compassion to others too.. and to help others feel less alone ❤️
Glad you are with us and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to connect with others and to get to know them and the site here. There is much to explore and I hope you keep posting here and learning the place and people.

Sorry you are in an episode right now (depression?). I'm going through it as well at the moment, on leave from work and just trying to get through. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00