Hi everyone, I am new here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I chose my username because I think it fits me really well because I often feel like a blue bunny and I was born in 1988. I have been struggling with BPD and depression for a long time and recently decided to get Mental Help. I am feeling really depressed lately and I am would like to meet some friends that I can talk to that know what I am going threw that won't judge me. I have been thinking about suicide more often than usual, I find it sometimes hard not to think about it when I am depressed. Thank you for your time bluebunn88

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hey bluebunny, welcome to SF. You are in a great place to find friends who will listen and support and not judge.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome, 1 thing is for sure, we will not judge you, we're a very friendly bunch, I hope we can help :)

jimk

Staff Alumni
Welcome blue bunny..lots of good people here dealing with same as you here..mental health therapy can really help!!! Bit daunting and scary at first..

Thanks for taking down your walls and starting to talk with us..is appreciated and we hope to hear from you some more..TC, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00