hi everyone my name is Paul

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Paul080666, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul080666

Paul080666 New Member

I dont know what i'm hoping to find on here. The last 8 months have been bad for me, i made some bad choices which has meant i lost my job, my wife and children and pretty soon my freedom. All i do is cry every day at the situation, not at mine but at the damage ive caused to others. I dont sleep and im not eating, I have a bottle of whiskey and<mod edit - methods> sat by the side of my bed, the only thing stopping me taking them is the thought of my children, but the nearer the time my trial gets where im expecting a three year sentence the more dark it gets in my head and the more i just want everything to be over annd the pain and hurt to stop.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I know you are probably terrified at the thought of going to prison, but there is life after it.
    If you do get sent down, use the time profitably, take up an educational course, learn a new skill.
    Once you get out, then you can start to pick up the pieces.

Is the situation with your wife an absolute?
    Maybe you can resolve whatever went wrong.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun hang on ok if it is your first offence perhaps you will get probation time instead Your kids will be there waiting for you ok hold on see what happens hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.