hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jue jues, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jue jues

jue jues New Member

hi i'm jue jues 37 years old i,ve struggled with depression for years...just doesn't get any better in fact its getting worse. recently been put on dif meds but getting awful side effects. been sh more and the suicide thoughts are there all the time.. wish i could stop the thoughts more than anything.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site. I hope you find some benefit from being here - many do. My observations in my time here have been that this is a really good site for this topic. Stick around.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi jues jues i hate the thoughts too h un You keep talking to us ok keep posting let all those thoughts out here so others can support you hugs
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi jue jues pleased to meet you, as has been said, SF is a great place to see that you are not alone in this. Thoughts can be a major battle - they have been for me since I was 15, and now it's many years later - but I have more insight about them now - it is possible to come to understand why they are there. And this does make them easier to deal with.

I've learned, as a survivor of suicide, that we can bear anything once we are willing to learn from it - it's just that our problems can appear/seem to be so strange that we just don't know where to look to get that help we need.

I've boiled the reason down to one or the other, or both, of 2 issues resulting from childhood, from which I started to believe lies, and they can be categorised (broadly) as being "identity lies" and "reality lies".

If this makes any sense to you at all, I would be happy to PM with you - or here, as you like......... if it doesn't make any sense, then please forget about it :)

Certain times I try to avoid, like getting over-tired, eating the wrong food etc...... we're talking wholeness here and it helps to feed and look after ourselves in the other areas too, this helps to make us feel better. SF is a great place for getting support in it all :)
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi jue jues (I like your name, reminds me of a candy I like :) ) I hope you can find the support you are seeking here. This is a nice site, full of people who are willing to help.
  6. jue jues

jue jues New Member

Thank you everyone for the lovely welcome and thanks for everyone's. support. X
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.