1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rosebud217, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosebud217

rosebud217 Member

I am really glad I found this site. I have had a really rough 39 years... lol... and I get SO frustrated that people don't understand how I am feeling, or how NOT to respond. It seems that all I hear is criticism and discouragement. There are days, most days, that are nearly unbearable for me, and it really helps to be able to talk about things. I have some pretty great friends who try, but it seems like the conversations always end up being about what I can do to help THEM. My husband doesn't understand at all, and uses the guilt factor on me- U know- The one that says "don't u know how u r making ME feel...." It will be so nice to be able to talk to people who have been there. I am really GR8 at giving advice and a shoulder, BTW- just not so great at following my own advice or leaning on others. ANYWAYS...

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome, I hope you find what you need here
    Take care, Rich.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the SF community :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im glad too hun you found this place as it is a great community hun people that do understand and that do not judge hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.