Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by angelicgoddessofdeath, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelicgoddessofdeath

angelicgoddessofdeath Active Member

Some of you might remember me, maybe. I used to be active on this site about maybe 6 years ago so maybe everyone I knew have moved on and are doing really well. I sure hope so. At some point I began to fill myself with hopes and dreams all thanks to everyone who were so helpful to me. I miss them even though I can't think of any names lol I'm such a loser ha ha.

And guess what? After being away from this site for just a little while; I fell apart. And I just couldn't face myself. I felt ashamed. Like everyone's efforts just went into a complete waste. I'm such a waste of time. A case of sorry woesome human being. I hate myself for what I have become. Useless. Worthless. Not important. I'm not needed.

Here I am. Here again. Here on SF. Why? I don't know. Maybe I'm just so pitiful after all these years that I no longer feel like I can handle myself by myself. I'm a pathetic excuse for love and attention, I guess. I don't know. Maybe I do know.

Well, enough about me. I kinda wish I wasn't such a loser. Please pretty please forgive me for being such a sorry case.

Btw SF, thank you for the birthday wishes I got every single year even after I stopped logging on. I always felt so much better when I kept getting happy birthday wishes year after year of site inactivity. I don't even know how I still have an account here lol Thank-you SF for being there for me after all these years even when I had turned my back on you.

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to SF.

hope you find what you are looking for here- sorry to hear you fell apart again... but it is great you're reaching out

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun don't be sorry you moved on we all need support now and then.

You are not a loser for reaching out for help hun. It is good you are reaching out lots of new people here lots of caring people so don't be afraid ok to post to talk in chat. Hugs to you

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey there, welcome back to SF. I'm sorry things are rough for you right now, but I hope being here can bring you some peace of mind.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I wish you returned under better circumstances but so good to see you...you are not a loser by any means...many of us have very complicated problems for which there is no magic wand...we need support to climb out of the hole and get back to advocating for ourselves...please know you are always welcome and that it is time to see how you can feel better...you deserve it...and no, this is NOT attention seeking...you are in pain and need to support of others...that is a reasonable decision...welcome back to our family...and please continue to post

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forum.

7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello again! Glad to have you back on here!
    I think you're a strong person for reaching out. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.