Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Loner76, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loner76

Loner76 New Member

So I just stumbled across this forum doing a Google search, nice to find a place where others can relate.

I would love to be able to go into history about my suicidal idealization, but that would take a lifetime.

I suffer from severe loneliness, chronic OCD, depression, anxiety, paranoia and ADD.

I'm 37 and a very lonely guy.

I'm also suffering from severe Benzo (Valium) withdrawal, which has now been going on for so many years. It's sheer hell.

I analyze things a great deal (OCD), and I notice such a huge change in people's behavior these days. There's just so much apathy in the world, greed and corruption.

It seems very difficult to make friends, and when you do, they often forget about you very soon.

I had a terrible childhood for being bullied due to being mixed race, beaten up, and humiliated, by the students as well as the teachers.

I've never had a girlfriend in my life, never been in love. I used to look after myself a great deal, but eventually I just stopped caring.

If anyone else wants to asks me anymore questions (I'm not so good at posting introductions on threads), then feel free to ask me.

Kind regards.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Loner sorry your past has been so hard Hope by reaching out here you won't feel so alone anymore
  3. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Loner,
    I am glad that you are here.
    As much as I wished that you would have been happier than you just described, as much do I know that here are many lonely people who might become your friends. It is so very comforting to be in fellowship with likeminded, kind and caring persons. You'll see.

As I am quite lonely myself, I'd be glad to talk to you whenever you like.
    Love, Maedchen
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. :hug: I'm really glad you joined... I hope we can offer you support and ease some of the loneliness. Here if you ever feel like talking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.