Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by d3m2111, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d3m2111

d3m2111 Member

I am literally alone right now. No friends, my family wont talk to me, and the only ones who hear my sobs are my kittens snuggling around me.
    I feel like everyone will be relieved if I just die.

sorry.
    I am just so...alone and in so much pain.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I am so very sorry to read that you are alone. With your family not talking to you. I want you to know that this is a good community of good people who mostly are kind and caring. Many think of the folks they know here as family. So I hope you can get to know us more. There are those amongst us who use this community to literally get from day to day. So I am glad you are here. And I hope you can let us know, if you want and when you are ready, more of your circumstances. Say as little or as much as you want. The more important thing is that you are here now. And there are many here who will care.
    :welcome: :hugtackles:

3. d3m2111

d3m2111 Member

Thank you so much, those sentences really touched my heart and made me weep. Thank you. Its just that I really have no one now.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

having no one in your life right now is so hard. Because it is the holidays. For so many, including myself that makes it even more amplified. This time of year is hard enough to get through for so many. Adding to it being so alone makes it worse.

You do have us. This is the time of year that in the past I wish I had a therapist or someone I could talk with irl. Even that would make it feel less alone. Please just know you can keep posting here as much as you need. or as little as you need. You are part of this family now. :hug:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear you feel so alone, I usually feel that way too. If you need some company, you can talk to me whenever you want. Please keep posting here...we will always be here to help and listen.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry you're feeling alone right now. I hope we can help by offering support and friendship.

7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry you feel so alone right now. My thoughts are with you, and I'm sure you'll make friends on here.
    Can relate to how you're feeling too, trust me you're not alone on here. Were all here for you. :hug:

8. MsBookLover

MsBookLover Member

I'm new on here as well. I know how it feels to be alone. I hope that this place will help you. If u need to talk, I'm here. Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.