Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by apx24, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apx24

apx24 Member

My name is Anish, I'm 21, from London and I've been suicidal for a long time, I've suffered from social anxiety for as long as I can remember and I've been severely depressed for months, for which I'm on medication.

Suicide has been on my mind for a long time, and I spend too much time looking on pro-suicide websites. I have no friends, I'm a disappointment to my family and I failed university so I have little job prospects. At school I was a loner who was bullied and my parents were always angry at me. I'd rather end it than feel the shame that I've felt for so long.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I really hope you find the support you need here!

3. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Welcome to this forum. I hope you are safe.

No one here will advocate suicide, or at least they're not supposed to.

Social anxiety discussion forum is "lumped" on this site under "General Disorders Forums." You will find the bar-shaped link to it on the main forum page if you scroll down. There may be other members who share stories similar to yours there. There is also a "Depression Forum" accessed from the main page.

Do stay safe. And welcome here. Anytime you want to post about your thoughts or feelings. Be aware it may take some time for people here to notice your post and reply to it, although someone probably will. All the best to you.
    .. :butterfly4:

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have come to a nice place where you will get great support in your own struggle. Please take care.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
  5. girlgonebad

girlgonebad Member

welcome to the forum please take care of yourself, i understand what you are going through, this is a good place to reach out for help everyone is so nice

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi apx24 i hope you stay here and meet new people who can give you the support you deserve to stay well ok Please stop visiting those other sites they are not safe hun stay here where you can be safe ok h ugs

7. apx24

apx24 Member

Thank you everyone for your kind replies!

8. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

belated welcome.
    happy you found us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.