Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Taanya, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taanya

Taanya Member

I've finally decided to join a forum like this so I can maybe find people to talk to who understand what I'm growing through. I think that's very important in a healing process. And I just want to say I really admire people like those on this forum who are selfless enough to donate their time to try and make others feel better.

Cheers!

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it useful.

In fact, I'm just using it, not donating any time or anything. Replying to posts passes time, see? Wheee....! :) Some others may have agreed to take on more commitment to it.

Anyway, best wishes to you. You deserve the best in life. :)

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  3. Hi Taanya, welcome to the forum. Feel free to PM me if you need anyone to talk to.

Take care. :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun nice to meet you

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum where you will find great support from a lot of kind people.

6. Taanya

Taanya Member

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome everyone!! :)

7. Taanya

Taanya Member

FeelingRemains, thanks for the invitation to PM you, I've been trying to do that, but it seems the forum won't let me or something. I kept clicking the send button like a crazy person, so you either have 300 PMs from me or none. Let me know :)

8. Unknown_111

Your welcome, the best thing about site is the caring nature and the support for each other from very walk of life. Have a nice day.

9. Taanya

Taanya Member

Thanks incrisis99, you too! I'm actually going to a wedding today so I've got lots to do for a change. :)

10. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Welcome Taanya :) hope you find this site helpful feel free to PM me or Visitor message me anytime. :welcome:

11. Unknown_111

Thanks Taanya p, really appreciate the compliment, it's made my day. :). Hope you dance the day away...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.