1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by str31, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. str31

str31 New Member

Hi everyone.

I just found out this forum while browsing the internet. I didn't there was so many people suffering like that.. It really surprised me.

I don't think I can help you very much, but i'd very much like to.

I don't think I'm really "depressed" and i'm not suicidal, so maybe i can't understand, but i'd really like to help people if I can. Feel free to talk to me, even if I'm not a psychologist i hope i can help.

(By the way, i'm French, so please excuse any english mistakes!:laugh:)

A bientôt !

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  2. crisis4Life

crisis4Life Member

Bienvenue!

Ça me fait du bien de savoir qu’il y a des personnes comme vous dans ce monde. :smile:

Thanks for wanting to help, It really helps to know when people care.

Hope all is well with you and thanks for joining!

3. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hello there :) Welcome to the forum. You're here for the same reason as I am!

:hug:

Feel free to drop me a PM any time.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad to see a new face at the forum. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you meet all kinds of new people. I am here if you ever wish to talk. Do not worry about any mistakes. We all make them even though some of us are English. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

7. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

I too would like to say hello to you. I am new as well but I am settling in now. I too am here for the same reason as you. I do suffer with depression and anxiety sometimes have suicidal thoughts but I dont want to end my life as I have found out that it is too much pain to put parents and friends through.

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Welcome
    Help is always needed here :)

9. Glad that you found the site, and it's nice to hear that another person wants to help. I hope you find support here as well, in whatever you are suffering with. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. Hope to see you aroung. :hug:

10. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

welcome.. it does help to know ppl want to help...

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the site :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.