1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zrimple, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zrimple

zrimple Member

:biggrin: HI

I found these forums--i have forgot how. I wasn't looking for some kmind of info about suicide. I really wish i could remember, because i love sharing how I have found some path. I think it's fun. If i rememeber before i finish this message i will tell you ;)

Of course I am not a stranger to thoughts of suicide. I have had them continually since 17!! I am a lot older now...............dont ask.

Of course me. I just HAD to know what happened after death LOL so when I was in an early period of trying to get the guts to do it i ended up gettin books about peopo es experiences with 'afterlife' etc

I am very very sure more people than care to admit have feelings of wanting to commit suicide. A big reason being how the world has been made. Like a confining prison in many ways. I would like to explore about that here if possible, because i think it is very important to be aware of possible reason WHY many of us feel down. Sometimes the reasons are 'unconscious' because everyone you know isn't aware also. Well i AM. And for those here who can dig me, then they will not feel so all alone if they have similar feelings

2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hi there =) Welcome to SF.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :hug:

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf. you're here now and i hope you find this a helpful place to be. please take care

5. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay. :hug:

6. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to SF. I hope you like it here :biggrin:.

7. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

Wellcome to SF. :hug:

Sam
    x

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I just got a huge smile when reading this :smile:

I think there are definitely a lot of unconcious reasons why we feel the way they do, and it's good to explore that.

Hope to see you around, can't wait to read some of your posts :smile:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome, hun. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Take care. :hug:

10. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Hope to chat soon

{{{hugs}}}

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome x

Thread Status: