Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zrimple, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zrimple

zrimple Member

:biggrin: HI

I found these forums--i have forgot how. I wasn't looking for some kmind of info about suicide. I really wish i could remember, because i love sharing how I have found some path. I think it's fun. If i rememeber before i finish this message i will tell you ;)

Of course I am not a stranger to thoughts of suicide. I have had them continually since 17!! I am a lot older now...............dont ask.

Of course me. I just HAD to know what happened after death LOL so when I was in an early period of trying to get the guts to do it i ended up gettin books about peopo es experiences with 'afterlife' etc

I am very very sure more people than care to admit have feelings of wanting to commit suicide. A big reason being how the world has been made. Like a confining prison in many ways. I would like to explore about that here if possible, because i think it is very important to be aware of possible reason WHY many of us feel down. Sometimes the reasons are 'unconscious' because everyone you know isn't aware also. Well i AM. And for those here who can dig me, then they will not feel so all alone if they have similar feelings
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hi there =) Welcome to SF.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :hug:
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf. you're here now and i hope you find this a helpful place to be. please take care
  5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay. :hug:
  6. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to SF. I hope you like it here :biggrin:.
  7. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Wellcome to SF. :hug:

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I just got a huge smile when reading this :smile:

I think there are definitely a lot of unconcious reasons why we feel the way they do, and it's good to explore that.

Hope to see you around, can't wait to read some of your posts :smile:
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome, hun. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Take care. :hug:
  10. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Hope to chat soon

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.