hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Alexpt2, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

I'm new here, I joined SF a couple of weeks ago but have yet to post anything up until now. So far i've just been reading and observing, but finally got up the nerve to introduce myself.
    Lets see, what can I say about myself..........I'm a 26 yr old male with extreme social anxiety. I get frequent panic attacks whenever I'm around others. It has kept getting worse and worse over time. Currently I live alone, have only 1 friend who I rarely ever see, I havent worked in months and just the thought of going back to work gives me major anxiety. I know I must go back out into the world eventually as i'm currently living off a dwindling savings thats gonna run out pretty soon.
    I also suffer from depression, which is most likely brought on by isolation from everyone and the loneliness that comes with it. Basically I have noone in my life to turn to. I feel totaly alone in this world and lately I've been thinking maybe i'd be better of just ending my pointless, meaningless life.
    Anyways, thats about all for now. Don't really know what I expect to get out of coming here. Maybe a friend or 2 would be nice. Just someone I can talk to when i'm feeling down, thats all.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sure you will find people that are more than willing to talk with you when you are down or just feel like cahtting. I am looking forward to seeing you more around the forum. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2008
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

4. CJ2473

CJ2473 Member

welcome to the forum Alex i just joined the forum very recently myself and what you say resonates with me too. I feel i have completely wasted my life and it would have better if i had not come to this awful place that i have let everyone around me down. Any how i hope by being here you can try and find some peace by just talking to people who have some idea of what your going through - take care friend.

5. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! =D :hug:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, i hope that you find the support you need here.
    Enjoy your stay :D

7. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :smile:

8. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

Heya mate, welcome to the forum x

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome:
    :)

10. sakuragirl