Hi Everyone.....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sham, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sham

Sham New Member

Hello, this is going to be hard to express properly... so I will start with a Sincere Apology..... Having read some of the threads and felt compelled to respond but feel I have to explain a little about myself, to share my perception... so that any response I express is not taken as offenceive or insensitive...

Sterotypically my life right now, I should not be contemplating the end, I have no self pity, beyond depression, no recent breakup, if anything I have, been though the four seasons of life and come out of the woods, had what some would call a dream job, but walked away from it after a few days... if anything my relisation and no fear of whats after, has made me make a decesion...

In that respect I feel terrible, as sterotypically I have no real reason to contemplate the end, and it makes me feel bad that others are not coping with emoutions and problems that I have dealt with and conquered, yet I am here, I wish that for those of you that need a hug, I could do just that, for those of you that need to talk unconditionaly, I could hold your hand and listen..

It is said that taking ones life is a sin, but some say we reincarnate several times and we live different roles in each one, some of those lives are of the sort that would make us cringe, if this is all so, then why is not taking your own life just one of these roles ?, however and contradictarly, I am not an advocate of suicide and would discourage it whole hartedly...

So again I apologise in advance for anything I may say, or anyone whom reads this and feels that I have no real reason or right to be contemplating the end.....

2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Welcome!!! Big Huggs to you!! There is no need for you to be sorry!!!

We all have our own issues in life and yours should not be hidden under a rock!!! Anytime you wanna chat!! I m here!!

V

3. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

Welcome

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

6. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. You do belong here. Don't worry.

I hope to see you around :smile:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :)

8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :hug:

9. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi sham

Welcome to SF. Hope you find the support here you need. :smile:

Thread Status: